Rome Maker Faire will take place from Thursday 3rd to Sunday, October 6 at Palazzo Congressi in Rome
Look here the map
How to get to Palazzo Congressi Rome
For full maps & instructions of how to get to the venue visit EurCongressiRoma
The Palazzo dei Congressi (Congress Hall) is located in the heart of EUR quarter. Perfectly connected with central Rome, it is very easy to reach by car and public transport.
FROM OSTIENSE RAILWAY STATION: Take underground Line B (direction Laurentina) and get off after 6 stops at Eur Fermi (about 12 min). Then 5 min by walking.
FROM TIBURTINA RAILWAY STATION: Take underground Line B (direction Laurentina) and get off after 14 stops at Eur Fermi (about 25 min). Then 5 min by walking.
BY PUBLIC TRANSIT:
Along Via Cristoforo Colombo (stop 50 m from the venue) many Bus routes pass coming from different parts of the city; for any infos refer to ATAC (The Public transport company of the City of Rome) website.
- By Train: The Rome-Fiumicino service departing from Fiumicino railway station arrives to Ostiense Railway Station or Termini Central Station (see above for directions). For opposite direction you can leave from Termini Central Station (it takes about 30 min without intermediate stops) or Ostiense R. Station.
- By Bus: there are coach lines available to reach Termini Central Station; you can find more infos at Aeroporti di Roma official site web-page
- By taxi: In correspondence of the Terminals 1,2, 3 and 5 of Fiumicino airport it is available a taxi service to Rome.
- The cars for the taxi registered service of the City of Rome are white and can be recognized by the sign “TAXI” on the top. To reach central area of Rome (inside Aurelian Walls/Mura Aureliane) – but consider that the Congress Hall/Palazzo dei Congressi is out of this area – from the Fiumicino airport the fixed fare is 48 Euros.
- Rent a car: Several car hire companies can be found inside the terminal building. Their offices are located in the pedestrian tunnels linking the air terminal to levels B and C of the Multi-storey car park.
- Rent a car with driver: In the area in front of the airport exit, there is a rent a car service, countersigned by the sign NCC (rent a car with a driver), carried out by cars, generally blue or grey, which apply changeable fees on the basis of the destination. This service can be required, on departure or on arrival to the authorised structures inside the airport, in the arrival halls of the terminals.
- By train: The nearest rail station to Ciampino airport is Ciampino town station, connected to the airport by the buses COTRAL/SCHIAFFINI every 30 minutes. The travelling time is about 5 minute. Tickets, sold in the bus and on the ground. A light metro connects Ciampino railway station to Termini railway station with an average time of 15 minutes. From Termini Station, by metro B, takes 20 minutes to reach EUR District (Eur Fermi Station, see above).
- By taxi: At Ciampino airport, in correspondence of the exit, it is available a taxi service to Rome.
- The cars for the taxi registered service of the City of Rome are white and can be recognized by the sign “TAXI” on the top. To reach the central area of Rome (inside Aurelian Walls/Mura Aureliane) – but consider that the Congress Hall/Palazzo dei Congressi is out of this area – from the Ciampino airport the fixed fare is 40 Euros.
- By Bus: there are frequent coach lines available to reach Termini Central station; you can find more infos at Aeroporti di Roma official site web-page
- Rent a car: Many companies, into the airport, offer rent a car services. Their offices are located near the entrance of the airport, in Via Mameli, close to the car parking P8.
- Free of charge shuttle service is available from/to the Departures Terminal.
- Rent a car with driver: A car hire service operated by Con.Co.R.A (tel. +39 06 79340812), is available in the arrivals area of Rome Ciampino airport. The service is marked by the initials NCC (chauffeur driven car hire) and normally provides blue or grey cars. The service offers different rates based on the destination, and can be requested at authorized airport-based car rental agencies.
ROME TAXI SERVICE:
Rome taxi service switchboard number is 060609
For more information: www.viviromaintaxi.eu
Taxi ranks near the Palazzo dei Congressi:
- Piazza Guglielmo Marconi (the nearest one, about 100 m )
- Viale Europa
- Piazzale Giulio Douhet